Click:rocking chair

MIAMI BEACH, FL — Miami Beach police released dramatic video Tuesday of a gunman opening fire over the weekend in tourist favorite South Beach just steps away from iconic Ocean Drive and a number of outdoor cafes.

The shooter can be seen firing a single shot near the seawall at 13 Street before heading on foot to 14 Street and Collins Avenue where he is believed to have opened fire on a 33-year-old man with history of criminal offenses. The victim died a short time later at Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center.

“We are appealing to the public for help identifying the subject,” explained Ernesto Rodriguez of the Miami Beach Police Department in releasing the video.

Using city surveillance cameras and private cameras, Rodriguez said the man could be seen entering a public park that leads to the beach at 11 Street and Ocean Drive before he opened fire the first time. Police previously did not say that the man fire in two separate locations.

Watch the South Beach shooter below as he opens fire in a park:

“The subject is then seen firing a single shot near the seawall at 13 Street,” Rodriguez explained. “There were no reported injuries nor were there any 9-1-1 calls received.”

The shooter was then tracked toward 14 Street and Collins Avenue where the homicide occurred.

“After a confrontation with the victim, the subject fires and strikes the victim multiple times,” Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez said that the man made his way to the One Hotel near 23 Street and Collins Avenue where he was refused entry. He was described as a having uncombed hair and being unshaven. He was last seen wearing a leather jacket, shorts, and sandals.

In addition to a maximum $3,000 reward from Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers, the Greater Miami-Miami Beach Police Foundation posted an additional $5,000 in reward money.

“The right tip can earn the anonymous caller up to $8,000,” said Rodriguez.

Rodriguez said the homicide occurred around 11:41 p.m. Miami Beach police still had not released the name of the victim as of Tuesday pending notification of the next of kin.

“He was well known to officers who patrol the Entertainment District/Ocean Drive area,” Rodriguez said earlier of the victim. “He had a history of arrests for numerous petty offenses as well as aggravated battery, narcotics sales and possession, and armed robbery.”

Rodriguez said the victim suffered multiple gunshot wounds. Miami Beach Fire took the victim to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center where he died shortly after arriving.

Miami Beach police said traffic was disrupted in the area on Sunday morning around the crime scene.

To report a tip, call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305.471.TIPS.

Photo and video courtesy Miami Beach Police Department

Click Here: st kilda saints guernsey 2019

NewSimulationShoes News